Looking for: Attentive and engaged volunteers
Taking place for the first time in North America, this spring Montréal will host one of the world’s biggest mobility events, proudly organized by C2. The Movin’On world summit will bring together key decision-makers from companies, institutions and government bodies working in the field of sustainable mobility. We need volunteers to help make this major event a success, and to help shape the future.
Participating in Movin’On 2017 means:
- Being surrounded by key players in the field of sustainability.
- Being an integral part of an innovative event and contributing to its national and international standing.
- Forming special relationships with other volunteers, the C2 team and conference participants.
- Obtaining exclusive training offered by professionals on the C2 team.
Please submit your application.
For more information on Movin’On, the world summit on sustainable mobility, click here.
All applicants must be:
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Available throughout the event, June 13-15, 2017
- Present at the two training sessions, the evening of May 30, and June 12 all day
Training specific to each volunteer position will also be given.
Consult the available positions and fill out the form here