Engaged, Innovative Leaders and Executives Will Convene at the Second Edition of Movin’On
Montréal, Feb. 28, 2018 – The second edition of Movin’On, the World summit on sustainable mobility, will once again take place in Montreal from May 30 to June 1, 2018.
In this second wave of speaker announcements, Movin’On presents inspiring, engaged business leaders who are prominent figures sharing one common goal: a commitment to action for improvements in sustainable mobility within their respective fields.
Based on the theme “Bringing global, smart, sustainable and multimodal mobility to life”, speakers will share their visions and discuss the concrete steps they’ve taken to move their efforts from ambition to action.
Movin’On participants can join the discussion with these thought leaders:
- Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Accenture
- Paul Hermelin, Chairman and CEO, Capgemini
- Young Tae Kim, Secretary-General of the International Transport Forum (ITF)
- Bertrand Piccard, President, Solar Impulse Foundation
- Jon Rimanelli, Founder and CEO, AirSpaceX
- Girish Rishi, CEO, JDA
- Antoine Sire, Director of the Company Engagement Department, BNP Paribas
These speakers will challenge preconceived notions, offer a large dose of inspiration and find concrete solutions to sustainable and connected mobility.
They join a long list of outstanding personalities who were announced earlier this year, including:
- Thierry Bonhomme, CEO, Orange Business Services and Deputy CEO, Orange
- Laurent Burelle, Chairman and CEO, Plastic Omnium
- Brigitte Courtehoux, Executive Vice President of Mobility and Connectivity Services, PSA
- Fabien Derville, President, Mobivia
- Jean-François Gagné, Co-Founder and CEO, Element AI
- Sampo Hietanen, Co-Founder and CEO, MaaS Global Ltd.
- Marie-Christine Lombard, Chairman of the Executive Board, Geodis
- Guillaume Pepy, Chairman of the Executive Board, SNCF
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO, Total
- Joshua L. Schank, Chief Innovation Officer, L.A. County METRO
At Movin’On, 4,000 leaders in academia, politics, business, urban planning and startups will share their ideas, expertise and experiences to move sustainable mobility from ambition to action.
Tune in for more upcoming speaker announcements!
Presented by Michelin with C2 as organizing partner, Movin’On is the world summit on sustainable mobility. Our belief is that the solutions to tomorrow’s major mobility challenges will come from an ecosystem of academic, political, business, cities and start-up leaders. From May 30 to June 1, 2018, in Montréal, Movin’On will bring together decision-makers, experts and mobility enthusiasts from all over the world. Our common goal will be to move “from ambition to action,” acting on the theme “Bringing global, smart, sustainable and multimodal mobility to life.” For more information or to register, please see summit.movinonconnect.com.
Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients’ needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in 170 countries, has 111,700 employees and operates 68 production facilities in 17 countries which together produced 187 million tires in 2016.
C2 is a global convener on a mission to transform executives and organizations that are ripe for change ― whether they know it or not. In a collaborative context specifically designed to provoke collisions and spark new ideas, C2 gets leaders to challenge their biases, shift their perspectives and explore completely new ways of doing business. C2’s reinvention of the international conference experience started with the annual C2 Montréal event, which has been described as “challenging conventions” by The Economist and “a business conference unlike any other” by the Harvard Business Review. After Zurich, Milan, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Rome and San Francisco, C2 is now expanding its reach across all continents. See c2.biz for more information.
Media contact :
Anne Dongois, Media relations, Movin’On
514 826-2050, firstname.lastname@example.org