Movin’On Startup Challenge 2020
How would you like to play a defining role in tackling the mobility challenges of the future?
As part of the Movin’On Summit, the Movin’On Startup Challenge designed and executed by Michelin is offering 40 startups the opportunity to come and exhibit their innovative and dynamic solutions aiming to solve the many challenges of sustainable mobility. It is a unique chance for groundbreaking innovators to connect first-hand with influential mobility stakeholders from all over the globe and exchange with an entire community of experts and professionals dedicated to moving together from ambition to action.
The overarching objective of the 2020 Movin’On Summit and its related initiatives is to reconcile the imperatives of preserving the planet and the growing mobility needs of humankind. Now it is your turn to add your spark of genius to the ecosystem and take part in shaping the sustainable mobility of tomorrow!
If you are a startup company with a concrete solution for safer, cleaner, more accessible and more efficient mobility — in other words, sustainable — apply before March 1st, 2020. You too could become part of the ecosystem!
All of the 40 winning startups are awarded
- Round-trip flight to Montreal for one person
- 3-day accommodation for one person
- 3-day access to the Movin’On Summit for one person
- Showcasing visibility of your innovation within our dedicated startup area
- Personalized program to guide you through working sessions, conferences, matching sessions and networking opportunities
- Unparalleled visibility and connections with our 5000+ high-level participants and over 200 media representatives
Be part of the solution! Join us on June 3-5, 2020, in Montreal, Canada.