Behind the wheel of tomorrow’s mobility at Movin’On
Everything you’ve always imagined, but never thought would be within your reach… becomes a reality at Movin’On. Discover the latest autonomous vehicles, climb aboard zero-emission cars before they even hit the market, try out an electric bike or a motorcycle… from May 30 to June 1, the Événement Ride & Drive, presented by the Québec government, will take you on a trip you won’t soon forget.
This year, experience the event in four different ways and on three distinct circuits: Open Circuit, Closed Circuit and Soft Mobility Circuit, and on static display. Ready, set, here we go!
On Open Circuit, at the Arsenal
After sipping your morning coffee, why not enjoy a ride in your dream car on a 10-minute urban circuit? Throughout the three days of Movin’On, cutting-edge vehicles go into test mode. On public roads around the Arsenal, electric vehicles, hydrogen vehicles and level 3 autonomous vehicles (the highest level currently authorized) are available for test drives.
I want in!
- Participants will get the opportunity to try the vehicle of their choice by booking directly on-site at one of the registration desks (subject to availability).
- It will also be possible to book in advance, on klik, as of May 16, 2018.
On Closed Circuit, on the Quai Jacques-Cartier
The Closed Circuit Événement Ride & Drive launches a fast-track to the future – literally. In a stunning picturesque set up located in the Old Port of Montréal, the city’s most iconic landmark, major players from the automotive sector, tech companies and innovative startups will present their latest innovations and technologies for every type of market. And Québec entreprises will be in the limelight! The Belle Province’s major mobility players will share the spotlight with other partners from North America and Europe.
Sign me up!
- No need to book in advance, you need only go to the Old Port and get inside the gates of this world of wonders.
- Free shuttles will depart between the Arsenal and the Quai Jacques-Cartier every 20 minutes.
Low-impact Événement Ride & Drive, at the Arsenal and on the Quai Jacques-Cartier
Environmentally-minded people will find their match at the Low-impact Événement Ride & Drive. In the heart of the Movin’On village, eco-friendly mobility options will be available for test drives (and rides) on a specially designed circular track… a taste of the second, longer and more interactive track to be installed at the Old Port.
That has my name on it!
- Participants who wish to try electric bicycles and scooters are invited to register directly on-site at the registration desk which will be located outside the 360 Big Top, Movin’On’s main stage.
- A different registration process will be set up for the Quai Jacques-Cartier.
And to fully experience the Événement Ride & Drive, vehicles will be displayed at various locations throughout the Movin’On village, as well as in the Old Port, as part of the Événement Ride & Drive on Static Display.